Posted: Nov 30, 2012
Travel + Leisure magazine has ranked American cities according to the attractiveness of their residents.
- Miami – The city hasn’t held the top spot since 2009. Miami also ranked high on the list of residents with both the best fashion senses and bodacious bods.
- San Diego – The Cali city doesn’t rank so well with its people’s conversational skills, but their tech savvy ability scores high on a separate list.
- San Juan, P.R. – Last year’s No. 1 city with the most attractive people also ranks high with its single scene.
- Charleston – The South Carolina city also ranks in the top five of best antiques, design stores, and indie boutiques.
- Los Angeles – LA has ranked in the top five for looks in the past three out of four days.
Other notable cities on the mag’s lists include Nashville as the No. 1 nicest city Chicago as the best city for Pizza and sports bars.